Child Protective Services

If you are involved in a CPS case, you need to know your rights. Call us now. Let the attorneys explain your rights and help you with your situation.

Contact Us

Help may be available immidiately!



Houston, Texas

English | Español

Texas Volunteer Attorneys
can be contacted by
phone or text at 713-931-7500
A program provided by the America Family Law Center.